Regional Client Manager
Qualus Solutions, LLC is a leading field services provider of specialized maintenance and testing of power systems. We offer competitive benefits as well as in-house career and professional skills development through QualU, while providing job opportunities in field services, and turnkey project management.
The Regional Client Manager is responsible for developing new business in the assigned territory. They will work very closely with operations, marketing, and sales leadership to help implement a tactical marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. The regional sales will collaborate with leadership to identify and pursue target strategic markets and clients and works to penetrate these markets in the assigned territory space of Qualus Solutions.
- Works with leadership to identify and pursue target strategic markets and clients.
- Works with leadership and sales to penetrate markets with product/service offerings.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospect.
- Supports sales function initiatives by providing client relationship support and assisting with sales calls to help drive business.
- Develop and execute lead generation.
- Collaborate with team to identify opportunities, plan, and execute grown strategies.
- Oversee negotiation of contracts process in collaboration with operations and legal
- Performs market research and analysis.
- Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current the organization is with the latest trends in the industry.
- Supporting and managing the proposal process and ensuring successful completion and submission to the client.
- Monitors external and internal environment in support of development of new market segments.
- Supporting the development of marketing campaigns for new products and services
- Assists in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from clients.
- Expertise in business development, sales, or marketing within the electrical distribution market which can include: Maintenance, testing, engineering, commissioning of electrical apparatus and protection and control equipment.
- Thorough understanding of electrical power systems and associated equipment.
- The ability to leverage all aspects of market channels including EPC, ESCO’s, Utility Companies, Developers, End-Users, and Equipment Manufacturers.
- Strong background in business development with a working knowledge of power systems.
- Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies.
- Strong leadership abilities, entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of urgency.
- Able to manage time and prioritize workload independent of direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Cultivates new sales opportunities through effective competitive and market analysis
- Fosters and builds strong working relationships
- Strategic planning and tactical implementation skills
Qualus Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
At Qualus Solutions, LLC, we believe everyone has value; and that the diversity and inclusion among our teams is what sets us apart for optimal success. We put people first because we care. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. For details, view a copy of the Qualus Solutions, LLC Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement here.
How to Apply for This Role
To apply for this role, please email your resume to Becky Frost, Director & Business Manager, at Rebecca.Frost@QualusSolutions.com.